Thursday, May 12, 2011

Restart My Blog

Now is the time... to restart the Zachary Bear blog!

As you can see it has been some time since my last blog. Blogging is like jogging or any other exercise program. You really need to do it on a regular basis to see any results. While I did start with good intentions to blog about Zachary Bear and all of our designs, it did not seem to spark any interest. Recently a friend who is a pastor encouraged 'friends on facebook' to get moving... Right now I am trying to walk on a regular basis and I will try to blog on a regular basis as well.

With a variety of things to write about in the areas of art, art shows, selling art, photoshop and raising a family, I hope to generate a greater interest in my future blogs. While I am writing under the banner of Zachary Bear, any views or opinions are my own. I am Ed at the Zachary Bear Store in Webster, New York. My background is in Audiovisual Technology, although AV Tech in 1974 was a lot different than what it is today. I learned to create page layouts in a cut and paste manner long before it was done on a computer. In recent years, I taught myself to use PhotoShop and have developed a variety of tips and tricks that I will share with you here. I also learned PageMaker layout software which became InDesign.

I have all good intentions of writing again tomorrow. We will see what happens. - Ed

No comments: